Sunday, January 18, 2009

10 GB of pictures + Cutest Subject Ever = Stress Relief

Bob and I went out with with some friends to celebrate Kelly's 40th birthday on Saturday. Caroline came over and hung out with Logan! What a cute picture!

He loves his Caroline!

This was today at church I thought he would just eat and then back up and playing but he feel asleep in my lap! I hate that he seems like a big boy but I love that he is a big boy - double edged sword!
He was hanging out rolling all around...what a sweet face!

Watching the Cardinal's win the NFC Championship!! WE LOVE FOOTBALL!

I have a little Alfalfa on my hands...I knew it would do this sooner or later!

Watching more football!

He loves his water bottles!

I love watching him!

If I would have known I could have just given him a water bottle as a teether instead of toys I would have saved a ton of money!

LOVE HIM!!

My boys hanging out together!!!

No comments: