Monday, January 12, 2009

Nothing much to post...

I feel like we don't have much going on right now...I have 4 friends/family who just got to share that they are pregnant! I am so happy for them and funny enough it is the 2nd child for all of them! I have another friend that is moving and one that is searching for a 1st home! So there is so much good happening for people I love! So our life seems a little, well boring! Which is a nice change of pace!

So, Bob had church meeting this week. Logan and I got to hang out just us! It was bath night, so I called my parents to see if they wanted to do a web cam chat and watch Logan take a bath...so I got all the computer crap set up in the bathroom (which I realize now sounds kind of funny) He had a great time, talking and playing. For mothers of boys you will know what I say when I say he has found a new "friend"...it is so funny to watch him figure out that it is attached to him! So I took the following picture and thought I would send it to Bob...with the subject of "This will make you laugh don't laugh out loud"...when he got home he said that he opened it and ended up laughing through the closing prayer!! Sorry honey but it was too funny not to share! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Thanks mom and dad for sharing in our family fun! I love that we get to share it with you and hope that we can have an in person play date soon!

He just looks like he is thinking...I know I am cool, you don't have to tell me!

Mimi (my mom) sent us a fun cold weather outfit that we will have time to grow into...the greatest gift of all! He looks like such a little boy in it!

He was helping me pick out an outfit for work...while he was watching Handy Manny - a multitasker like his mommy!

He just loves when we take his picture and tell him he is a big boy!

A little slobbery but cute none the less.

I wish we had a better picture of this outfit...he had a little polo on and his oh so cute jacket and Levi's. I love babies in Levi's, little baby bums are so cute!

My cool dude hanging with daddy!

He is killing me lately when i put him in an outfit that I don't think when I pick is all that "grown up" but then I look at him after he is in it a while and I just think he looks like a little boy and not a baby anymore! Oh yeah and this is a little product placement for the following individuals...Mimi, F.A.C., Papa (my grandfather) and any other Cougar fans out there!

I just love him!!! So sweet!

What a goober!

He was playing hide and seek with daddy...he had so much fun!

Logan was working with mommy!

How cute is he?

No comments: