Thursday, January 08, 2009

7 MONTHS OLD!

So we have a few things to catch up.
  • Logan turned 7 months on Tuesday
  • We LOVE our Big Boy car seat
  • We are talking more and more each day

and

  • We are moments away from crawling!!

Please enjoy the pictures of our last week!

This is his..."can you please stop that" face!

He just looks so big in this picture. He was not really in the mood to have his picture taken, so no smiles for mommy!

Look at us, on our hand and knees!!!!!!!!!!!

We got him a new super fun, super quacky duck bath tub!

Trying to find a way out of his tub! Actually he dropped his little letters - the kind that stick to the walls of the bath tub!!!!!! He loved them!

He was "reading" me the instructions...on how be safe and how to clean the tub!

He was loving it! If you squeeze the ducks nose it quacks...Logan loves it!

He was getting ready to splash!

I missed the big splash but it was close! He loved eating his letters!

How cute is he?
Those are our pictures for now! Thanks to Mimi and Popi we have a new camera...and trust me when I say I am putting it to good use! I counted up the pictures, and as of New Years Day...315 pictures were taken! Yeah I know...but I just can't help my self he is so cute!

2 comments:

brooke and chad coon said...

He is getting so big! We love our ducky tub too.

The Bell Bunch said...

He is so adorable! I love his tub! (I also love your new blog background!)