Sunday, September 27, 2009

2 years headed to Eternity

Bob and I were able to celebrate our 2 year anniversary of being married and 1 year of being sealed. We have our anniversaries 3 days apart. We went to Tampa and spent the night! It was so fun to be able to spend some kid less time together!


Our little family the day before we got sealed...I love it. How little is Logan.

The greatest day of our life.



I am so lucky that even after a picture like this, this man wanted to be married to me. I am so grateful that after all we have gone through we still love being together. I can not imagine my life with out you baby and I cant wait to see what the rest of our life has in store! More babies as beautiful as our son and more fun then we already have! I am so happy that we have not let the stress of our life get to us, that we can just enjoy it. I love you baby and can not wait for eternity!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats! It is great to find someone so special. Your Logan is so adorable. He is growing like a weed. much love

Alex said...

Umm you are gorgeous!!!