Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Nan

Happy Birthday to Nan, Happy Birthday to Nan, Happy Birthday to Nan, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Nan...love you!

Logan on his Lion.
He is so cute, he was so excited

I LOVE this face! What a little buster!

He liked the lion's nose.

He had a fun time today playing...good thing because this mommy needed a little quiet time.

More of Logan playing.

How cute is this little man. He is getting so big. He looks like a big boy these days.

Too much fun playing with his Barn Yard.

He loves his barnyard and all of the animals.

He has found a new chew toy...my cell phone cover. If I knew that was going to make him happy I would have just bought that and not so many actual "chew" toys.

He is so intense about the things he does. He was facinated with the little dog that was on his pant leg. Yes, that is squash spit up on his shirt...but you know what, it was almost bed time so I just left him in it!!

No comments: