Tuesday, December 16, 2008

No Words

SO...we were heading upstairs to eat dinner tonight, not my favorite thing we do, but it is easier when it is late and when Logan is tired and needs to have a bottle. Both Bob and I can feed him and eat at the same time! So Bob had Logan, I was just a bit behind him and I hear..."Oh NO Logan...NO NO NO NO...oh crap - Emily "What happened do you need me" - Bob "no there's just broccoli on the stair". I don't know why I think that is so funny but it was!

I forgot last week to share our 6 month stats:

- 17 lbs 13 oz
- 28 inches long
- moving on to stage 2 baby food - this is a big deal it means we have more options
- we are sitting on our own
- MORE FUN THEN EVER!!

He is a big pig as well...today he had in the 9 hours he was at the babysitters
- 28 oz formula (4 bottles)
- 2 baby food containers (peaches and squash)
- 1 bowl of rice cereal
He loves to eat!

So I got Logan a special present today while I was at work...this is just for all of those Disney fans - mostly Mimi. I hope you are proud, mom!


There are no words.....

All I can think to say is "Shut up he is so cute"!!!!

He was so happy with the cute hat on his head...did not bother him at all.

His little name on the back!

Again.....no words.

This is for FAC - aka Fun Aunt Carlee (she loves that he is attaching the bear, which totally what he was doing)

This is for Mimi (her favorite face that he does - not his best version of the face but fun none the less)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! I think it is because he looks like he thinks he is so funny!

Just another fun one from our Christmas photo shoot!
ENJOY!

No comments: