Thursday, March 26, 2015

Blessings and Gratitude

As I have continued down this journey of recovery and learning I can not stop coming back to just how blessed I am.  I am overwhelmed by the things the Lord sees fit to provide me.  The gift of technology at this time to be able to be preventative with my health.  The gift of amazing children and a wonderful husband.  The blessing and gift of seeing his hand in my life and the lives of others on a regular basis.

In early October we decided to put our home on the market.  We had been viewing homes with my parents and walked into a model home.  Bob and I looked at each other and in unison said "Well, I guess we put our house on the market".  The feeling was palpable.  We were not sure why, or what our next step would be, but we knew we needed to do it.  One of the things I have learned is when a prompting arrives, listen and follow.  There have been some bumps in the road and some very unsure moments.  I found this quote and I just can't remind myself of it enough!!  Our house sold and our new home is being built while we rent!!  Lots of moving and lots of cleaning things out and lots of crazy!!


The Lord has given us so many things to be grateful for!!

No comments: