Sunday, December 07, 2008

6 MONTHS - and a week in review!

So as I kept uploading, the pictures just kept going backwards. I was a bit too lazy to put them in the "correct" order. So we are going to go backwards.

LOGAN IS 6 MONTHS OLD!!!! Hurray! I made a little "cake" and we called Mimi and Popi and we all sang Happy Birthday. It was fun, and all of the men in the family made fun of me! It is a mommy thing I guess. He is so big...we will have more stats tomorrow!

Caroline watched Logan the other night and she got this picture! How great is it! I know I always say this but it must be a mom thing...he is so stinking cute!!

So we decorated for Christmas...we have 3 little tree's down stairs and our big one up stairs!

More of the down stairs...and the garland on the rail.

Just a different view.

Our stockings...

The kitchen table all Christmassy...

Out "big" tree up stairs. I think it looks nice. I love Christmas!!

With the lights on!

From when Caroline was watching Logan...he was just talking away!

This was the end of our Turkey Day...Bob and I had to get the oil back in the bottles. This was the better of the pictures, it was a debacle at best!

The Families at dinner - thanks to Aunt Caroline for setting up the tripod and taking it for us!

Dinner

Charlene and Logan just hanging out!

He is so funny.

Cooking up the turkey~looks yummy.

Aunt Caroline and Logan watching all of the commotion.

He looks lovely, first time with peaches :)

He was making funny faces.

Just hanging out with everybody. It was so fun to have The McClellans over for Thanksgiving. Caroline and Logan had a great time the other night and we are so lucky to have Caroline...I am so happy it is Christmas time. I love our house with lights on inside...there is something about Christmas lights and Christmas trees.

No comments: