Friday, October 30, 2009

Motherhood and Work

So often I find that I wish I was doing more journaling about things Logan is doing...I used to be much better about blogging and I am going to make a commitment to myself and to my child to do it more often! I have been thinking a lot lately about being a working mom and I realized the other night...I used to get "ready" everyday, like all the way ready. Hair done, lipstick earrings, necklace and nice clothes. Now a days I just get by some days I am just happy I got a shower and got to work with out waffle crumbs on me and snot on my shoulder. I know all moms feel this way at some point! So I started today, I am going to change my ways for me and my boys!

Last night Logan and I were sitting on the floor and playing Patty Cake for the 29th time and he walked behind me and leaned against my back and wiggled for a min. He then bent over and put his little hands under my bum and started grunting...he was trying to get me stand up! It was so funny. He then walked around me and said, Go mama go! I LOVE HIM!

We went to EPCOT the other night and saw Boyz II Men and enjoyed the Food and Wine Festival!! Caroline and Chris came with us!

Logan was watching the ducks and shaking his booty!

Caroline and Logan saying CHEESE!!!

Mama look at the ducks!

DASH! We did a trunk or treat at the ward and we all dressed up!! Logan was Dash and loved that everyone was looking at him and telling him how cute he was!

Khloe saw Logan and just got so excited!

He actually wore the mask for a while...much longer then I thought he would.

Gabbie and Logie Bear

Mommy the football player and Logie Bear Dash!

We had so much fun tonight, I love spending time with my family! I know that there is much in life to be worried about and to stress us out! But tonight for the first time in a few weeks I just was. It was so fun to spend time with some of the people in our ward.
Last week we had a Stake Conference and one of the speakers said somethings that really resonated with me!
Don't choose fear, choose faith!
"I go to prepare a place for you"
It made me really start to understand that what happens here on earth is supposed to help us grow stronger but at the end of the day, there is a better place we get to be with our families. Things are hard, really hard, but with the faith and love from Heavenly Father we can make it through anything. I love knowing he has faith in me, that He thinks I am more capable then I do! Being a working mom and wife is not always easy but I would not change anything in my life right now for anything! I am so blessed and so grateful that Heavenly Father loves me enough to let me be the mother of the most amazing child on this earth and that I get to share everything with the love of my life!
Ok, enough of my soap box, I know the pictures are all anyone looks for.....ENJOY!

No comments: