Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun things from week 7

Logan has a new love...his lion mat and hanging monkey. These pictures are for Mimi!


How handsome am I?

I was a little crafty...well my mom got the vynl letters for me and I put the saying up ovr our bedroom door. We found this quote in Utah over Christmas and both Bob and I loved it.

I also got some fun letters for Logan's room, his favorite letter to look at when we show him the leters is the O...
We went over to Bobby and Beth's house for dinner on Sunday. We had about 10 minutes that the kids were both awake at the same time so we took advatage of those few minutes and got some pictures with the dad's. We are so blessed to have such good friends!

1 comment:

The Bell Bunch said...

You gave your Blog a makeover....too cute! Look at the cheeks on Logan they are a rival to Luke's. He is adorable it is fun to hear Mimi talk about him and the twinkle she gets in her eyes :) Enjoy the time...they grow up before you know it!