Saturday, July 18, 2009

July 18th

I have had lots of time to think about July 18th for the last few days. July 18th was the day that I started with Disney 5 years ago and the day that my Grandmother "Nana" passed away. After having Logan I have thought about her more and more often. My middle name is LaVelle after her and I love that! I am so grateful that I was able to know her and that I am able to still her stories about her for my mama...my favorite story of Nana is after my mom had been married for several years and at the very least had me Nana still spelled S-E-X...even though we have spent many years with out her she is still with us and we all still learn from her everyday!!!

Nana on her wedding day...

In celebration of my 5 year anniversary!!!! Logie Bear in his ears.

Popi and I in front of the park side of my building at work a few years ago.

Mimi and I!! It has been 5 great years and I am so grateful to have the job I do and to be able to work in a place that has such rich culture and history!! Here is to another 5 years...maybe they could build a park in Park City... :) that would make me very happy!!!

No comments: