Saturday, July 18, 2009

He looks a little like me!!!

This post is in defense of myself. While we were at the hospital today I had Logan when we picked Bob up. ALL OF THE WOMEN...all of them loved Logan, he kept smiling at them and talking to them. They all said oh my goodness he looks just like his dad, and while this does not bother my, I married the man so I think he is very handsome and I always want the boys to look like the daddy and the girls to look like the mommy...I found a picture that my mother scanned and I just have to say, he looks a little like me!!

Logie Bear 13 months

Emily 18 months - notice the teeth...I don't know that Logan will have that many we are working on 5 and 6 right now!

And - this is 3 posts in 1 day, I am slowly catching up!

1 comment:

brooke and chad coon said...

Hi cute Emily! Brooke let me take a sneak peak at your blog. And I have ALWAYS thought that Logan looked just like you!!! I remember you as that cute baby! Enjoy - they grow up so fast. Hope all is well with your fun family. We love and miss you.....
Aunt Vicki Warner