Monday, August 03, 2009

Some of what we have been up to!!

I have found that as I get older and the more days that go by how important it is to find something that brings you joy. While Bob and Logan bring me a joy I have could never have imagined I needed a "me" thing. When I got pregnant with Logan and we had decided on Logan for his name I started a little project. I found it with my mom for one of our trips to California together. I have now finally finished it and found it a home. I put it with a "year by month" frame I got as a gift...I LOVE IT!



Thanks to Mary for the awesome vinyl! I know it is a quote from "Hitch" but I love it!!

I love my house, and have decided to take a picture of a room every once in a while and post it.

My little helper...he love the vacuum. He thinks it is so funny to chase me around while I vacuum.

AHH OHH - it turned off!

Showing mommy how to do it right!

Logan thinks everything is a horsie!! He loves to sing the horsie horsie song!!

Rock Star Hair!

Logan's new kicks!!!

It's you!!!!!! Love this boy!

I know this one is kind of crappy but I love this little man! I could not help but try to get this picture while he was sleeping! I wish so much for this little man! I wish I could put in to words how much I love him!!!

No comments: