Sunday, August 09, 2009

Sunday Fun!

We had a fun day as a family and I have some fun pictures to show for it.

Logan was playing with his new water sand play thing...I am sure it has a real name!

This is the...are you kidding me with the camera again mama????

He was walking around like a stud talking to himself...

Yes, that is Logan holding a Slurpee...please note he had a smile on his face but he hated it...would not drink it just wanted to hold it!

FACING FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!! Bob was so happy!!

So these are backwards...this was when the pictures were done and my boys were done too!!!

Logan taking a break from the pics!

I love this one!

Mama and Logie Bear - not looking!

Mama is not looking this time! Logan looks like a goober....good picture!

Family picture...we have just decided that for the next few years Bob and I will look at the camera and Logan will look away!!

Love these pics!

Too Cute!

My handsome boys!

He is so funny! Just talking to mom and dad while they are taking pictures of me!!! I found a job at the Hilton downtown called the "Coordinator of Fun"...we have decided that Logan has that job at our house!

Look at that face!!!

Love that smile and those little teeth!

My boys, they were so patient with me and my incessant need to take pictures of them!

Daddy and Logan looking at the flowers. Love this pic!

Talking shop about cutting grass and bugs...

Love them!

And last but not least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM-BAM! I love this picture more then any other! I am not sure he can be any cuter! I love this shirt!

No comments: