Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mimi and Popi visit

We have moved and my parents came down to help us!!! There will be a post of the new house later this is just Mimi and Popi's vist!!

Mama, Pluto and Lolo

Foofy as Logan likes to call him!!! I love that he loves the characters!!

We spent some time at the Strawberry Festival and my husband could not pass up a picture of me with powdered sugar all over me!!

My sweet munchkin.

A cow mooed and I thought Logan was going to die!!! COW COW COW~!!

Cows!

Dada and Lolo talking to the cows.

We got to ride on a bus - Logan almost died!!! He was so excited!

Mimi and Popi

Mimi and Popi took Logan to Animal Kingdom...he loved Jiminy Cricket!

CHEESE!!

Mimi, Mickey, Logan and Popi - Logan gave all of the characters a pound...that is his favorite thing these days!

He wanted to stop at every bench and sit on them!!! I am so happy that he loves to go to the park and that he loves him Mimi and Popi...he knew exactly who they were when they got off the plane. I was so impressed with him. He is so smart, funny and fun. I am so grateful for my parents and all of the sacrifices that they have made for me and for my family!! Love you!

No comments: