Friday, March 26, 2010

The House

So a week or so ago we moved into a new house...we are renting for a while until we have a plan for our little family. Moving out of Florida, staying in Florida....we want to be ready for what ever the Lord has planned for us!!

This is the before of the screened in porch - there was some cleaning up we had to do!

This is the TV room - living area....again as you can see we had some cleaning up prior to moving our stuff in!!!!

This is now the living room/dinning room area!

THE KITCHEN!!! You like that right????

Living room area...

Logan would now like to take you on a tour of our house today!!! (3/26) Logan walked around and stood in front of everything I was taking pictures of saying CHEESE!!!! I love this little man!!

He is such a man!!

CHEESE!

The outside of the house.

Cheese!!!

The screened in porch - also known as LOGAN'S WORLD!

From the kitchen into the TV room!!

The TV room - our family picture wall has sort of taken over the whole house!!

The front entry way and the hall way to the bedrooms!!! And yes that is the top of Logan's head, he is saying cheese!

The entry table!

The living room area into the TV room...I really like this picture!!!

The living room area - I wish I would have closed that cabinet so the TV was not in the picture but you will just have to imagine...it is a very nice looking armoire!!

The dinning room!

THE KITCHEN!!!

THE KITCHEN!!!! I love my new bakers rack!!!!!
It has been a long road but he know that the Lord needs us here and has provided us a way to provide for our family!!! I am so blessed and so grateful for my parents for coming down and helping us make this house our home for however long it is our home. Logan has done so will adjusting to the new place. He LOVES the screened in porch!!!! It is not perfect, but it where we are supposed to be and I am so grateful for the knowledge that God has a plan for my sweet little family and that we are being handled carefully and carried along the path we are on!!! Life is great!!!

1 comment:

Fred said...

my dream house in the future