Saturday, April 03, 2010

FUN

We decided that it would be fun to take Logan to the park this afternoon. He loves going to the park and I have so much fun taking pictures of the little man it is a perfect match!!

I LOVE his little face. He was laughing at the dad and little girl in the swing next to him...it was so cute!

More swinging and laughing!!

I just can not get enough of his little smile!!

I took a few of him swinging!

HAPPY!

He loves the train at the park!

Watching the big kids play!

He loves the slide too!

He figured out how to climb to the slide!!

Smile!!

PEACE!

I LOVE HIS FACE!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!

He ate a whole dinner all by himself!! You can see he enjoyed it and did not get all together too messy!

CHEESE!!

Playing outside in his Thomas tunnel!

Cheese again!! He loves to say cheese for me!

No comments: