Saturday, April 17, 2010

Week of FUN!!!

I was able to work from home a couple days this week because Bob started the work for the Census. It is a 6 week gig, we are so grateful for!! We had a great week. I love my boys and am grateful for the joy that they both bring into my life! Here are some pics from the past few days!!

What a HAPPY BOY!! I love him so much. He wakes up happy and I love hanging with him in the morning!!

Logan wanted to "workin" with mama!! He kept saying "mama workin?" He is so funny!! I love him!! He colored and drew for 30 min!

This was his time as an assistant!! He colored for 45 min with me this time!!! I was so happy he was such a big big boy while I was working!!

YO DAWG!! Bob walked into the closet the other morning and this is what he found!! He is such a HAM!

These were from a few weeks ago, but they were cute and I wanted to add them!! Disney did a fun thing for Easter for their Cast Members. We got to see Mickey and Minnie and Logan LOVED IT!

Logan was sad because he knew we had to leave after we took our picture with them!! I love that he loves them so much!! What a wonderful time we have together! I am grateful everyday for the time that I have with my boys! I am ever mindful that I am blessed, not everyone has as much time as we do and not everyone has a husband like I do!! With us both working, we have had to figure out our schedule again and I am so grateful to have a partner, team mate and friend!! We make a great team!! Love you!!

No comments: