Sunday, July 04, 2010

Quick Catch Up

Logan and I played with the trains this afternoon...he loves to play with the track and the trains. He could do it all day if I would let him!!

Here is how it ended, please see below for how it started :)

NO MAMA..."Logan please smile for mama" NO!

You will not make me smile...but for real with that face?

I love the color of his eyes!!

another wonderful NO face!! This is one I plan on pulling out to show girlfriends later in life!!!

HE was a little sad...we were having a rough day!

I love his laugh!! He was tickling my toes!

Trying to get him to smile still!

Playing with the trains...thanks to a guy I work with we have more Thomas stuff then a little boy could ask for!

Putting his track together!



This is from Father's day! Bob had a hammock from before we got married and it was being "housed" at Bobby and Beth's house. So for father's day I went picked it up...he was very happy!

No comments: