Sunday, June 19, 2011

My sweet Logie Bear

Logan turned 3 on June 6th. He is the sweetest boy ever. On the morning of his birthday he woke up and said...I am I 3 now? I said yes (of course he was not actually 3 until 1:11) and he smiled so big and said "That makes me so happy" This little man is amazing!

stats:
33 lbs
36 inches tall

He knows all of his letters by site and knows the sound they make and what word they are for. He can count to 20
He is potty trained (has been sense March 12th and through the night)
He is a master negotiator (how about I play for 3 minutes and then I will pick up the toys)
He is just so smart!!
He loves to sing!!
He loves to read
He loves to be outside
He loves to be a big brother, I have been so amazed how much he loves Addison.
He is so funny, he loves to make us laugh.
He is so thoughtful, he is always worried about others feelings and making sure we are all happy!

I can not imagine my life without him. He has blessed my life so much it is amazing. I see this amazing person growing inside him! I feel so blessed that the Lord trusted me with such an amazing little man to teach me. He has made me a better person! I can not even find all the words to describe my love for him!! He is a part of me!!

Love you little man!

No comments: