Saturday, July 30, 2011

Love


Before I had Logan, I knew I would love him, but once he was here I was amazed at how much one person could love another!! I also remember Bob and I talking in the hospital and he said..."I knew I would love him, I just did not realize I would love you so much more"

That to me was quite profound, when there is more somones to love the love grows infinetly, not just by the amount of someones.


So I know the worry alot of second time parents have "what if I dont love the second one like I love the first" so I knew when I was pregnanat with Addison that I was going to love her as much as I love Logan. What I was not prepared for, was how much more I love them together. I knew I would love Addie Bug, and I love Logie Bear...but there is this seperate love I feel that is them as a pair...it is amazing!!!


I am so grateful that the Lord gives us these oportunities to show love and feel love that we could never imagine!! What a blessing!!

No comments: