Sunday, November 16, 2014

Noah Max



Noah Max Ulmer
January 29th 2014 1:23pm
9 lbs 11 oz


This little man came into our life calm and quiet...the way I really felt he had been my whole pregnancy.  He was an active baby inside, but had a calming peaceful presence.  Mimi came to be with us.  There was nothing wild or crazy late night runs to the emergency room like with the other babies.  
Everyone, including Bob and I did not think I would make it to the 29th, and then I did!!  He was right on time and he was happy as could be even right out of the "gate".  He is the sweetest!!  He has brought us such joy!
We were in love from the moment he entered our life and could not imagine our life with out this sweet little man.
I started this post, shortly after I had him, and then as life does with 3 children, I never got to finishing it!
So, all I can say is, I love this face and his sweet happy all the time personality.  Even with him being my 3rd baby, I almost forgot babies should cry.  He never ever cried.  When he did I was convinced something was wrong.  I had to remind myself that he was just a baby.  He is pure joy.  His sweet brother Logan and very loving sister Addison could not love him more!  They were so excited to meet him and kiss him!!  Addison could really not love him more!!


They are my pure joy!!  I am grateful beyond words!!  I could not imagine my life with out them and their lives without each other!!




We were able to bless this sweet boy at our house before my mom had to go home.  It is hard to have family so far away, but we are so blessed with amazing friends as family and technology to link us to my dad and grandfather!!

No comments: