Monday, May 16, 2011

Bob's Big 40!!

April 24th, Bob turned 40...when I asked what he wanted he said to not have a birthday. Well, that is just not in me to not make birthday's a big deal so I worked my hardest to not make a big deal of it...we had a quiet family dinner with cookies, cake and ice cream at the end and we sang Happy Birthday!


Logan helping daddy blow out 4 candles!


DINNER!


The singing portion of the evening :)


The one thing I knew Bob wanted for his birthday was a motorcycle license...and you have to take a safety course for that so I gave him "a motorcycle birthday"...he will take the class next weekend and then he can ride with his friend...who just happens to be the Bishop of our ward and is so excited to have someone licenced to ride with :) I envision lots of riding in the future.

No comments: