Saturday, January 07, 2012

Addison 9 months

Addison turned 9 months on January 6th.  I can not believe that she has gotten so big!  I am so proud of her and so happy she is healthy and growing!

Her 9 month stats:
18 lbs 10 oz (49%)
18 in head circumference
28 1/2 inches long (90%)

She does not look like a sting bean to me but that is what the pediatrician said when we went for her check up.  So we are starting to push more table foods.

She has been crawling for several months
She is pulling herself up on EVERYTHING
She is cruising around things and Bob and I have made bets on when she will walk.  I think it will be before she is 10 months old.
She LOVES to talk
She can say Ma-ma and Ba-ba
She can wave "hi" and "bye-bye"
She LOVES Logan
Logan loves to pick things up for her when she is in her high chair and drops things.  She will drop it and then look at Logan and start "chatting" and looking at the floor...like, "um hello, I dropped it, are you going to pick it up"
She is very independent and determined
We love having her around our house and can not imagine our lives with out this sweet little face!

No comments: