Saturday, January 07, 2012

November and Thanksgiving

We had all kinds of fun things happen in November...we had a Polk County event Family Week and they had a bounce house and fun things for the kids to do.  We were also able to go to Mississippi for Thanksgiving. 

 My sweet little baby, 7 months old...so sweet!

Logan and Samuel played in the bounce house...I would be leaving out a fun detail if I did not say that I totally got in the bounce house with the boys.  It was so fun to get in there and to see how much fun they had!

Logan and Addison were playing with his trains and train mat.  She loves her big brother so much...and he is so sweet with her when she wants to play with him which is all the time!  I was reminded of the night that we brought her home and he wanted to play with her...so they did a puzzle :)

Love my little man!

He looks so big!  I love him so much!

When we went to Missisiippi, the kids did great!  It was so fun to have most of the family home!  It has been a while sence we have all been together like that!  Addison was a hit with everyone...even the kids!

I love this little face!  She is so much fun, and has so much personality!

Logan and Addison just chatting!

More sweetness!!

LOVE!

No comments: