Monday, October 20, 2008

Disney's Hollywood Studios Fun!!

Aunt Caroline, Logan and I went to Disney's Hollywood Studios on Saturday morning. I wanted to take him to the Play House Disney Live on Stage show. It was fun; Logan had a great time with us girls. Daddy was studying for the LSAT, so we wanted to let him have a quiet house. You would think it would be quiet given that he is only 4 1/2 months old; however he talks like he is the only person any wants to listen too! It is so funny, and so oddly loud. Anyway, here are some pictures of our adventure!

Logan in front of the Studios...

Aunt Caroline, Logan and mommy in front of the hat!

He was so happy to see Mickey!!

He was just singing along!

He liked the "real" girl that was dancing around with the characters.

Handy Manny is Caroline's favorite :o)

He just stared at them, for almost the whole 22 minutes.

Happy mommy and Logan.

Outside with sleeping Logan and Handy Manny! Thanks Caroline for coming with us and remembering your camera. We had a great time.

On a side note, this morning while I was working and getting Logan ready he was on his blanket talking to me when all of a sudden he rolled from his back to his front. HURRAY! It was so exciting. Bob was sad he missed it by 2 seconds maybe. We tried to get him to do it all night, but he never did!

However, after 4 months I finally got peed on!! Yeah for mommy! It was my fault; I let him lay on the floor naked. I had a blanket under him so he did not get it all over, he just likes being naked! I am sure that was a silly thing for mommy to do, but it made him a very very happy boy!

2 comments:

Angela said...

We were there on Sat morning as well!!! Brent and I just got back from Disney World on Sunday night.

The Bell Bunch said...

Logan is getting so big so fast! I am glad that he had a great time! Look at the Florida weather...it is getting coooollllddd here in Utah...I am jealous!