Sunday, October 26, 2008

I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY!!

Per request of Popi (my dad) here are some picture of our little man!! He was so happy at church today, and so handsome! Everyone at church was entertained by Logan today. He was making these awesome faces at everyone in the chapel. With all of his energy being spent on entertaining everyone, he had not time to sleep. Which made for an absolutly amazing nap time endeavor...mommy found a new work out plan. The plan goes as follows...
  • Logan with no naps all day
  • 4:00 pm
  • Screaming and yelling
  • Holding Logan tight while he is fighting

and best of all

  • 45 minutes later Logan is asleep and my arms feel like I just had a good work out!

So enjoy the following picture of after our nap time struggle!!

At church...

Just hanging on the floor with his favorite toy, his hand!!

This is the most amazing picture we have to date! He was just talking away!

I think this one looks like me! Finally I have proof that he is mine :) (mom correct me if I am wrong...)
He was laying on the blanket and then he rolled over and took the blanket with him. He was loving the silky part of the blanket! Thanks to Miss Bethanie for the fun blanket!

He was so proud of himself, and so super happy with his blanket!!

He loves being naked! Best of all he loves being naked and rolling all over the floor. There were no pee acidents this time!! Thank heaven!

More naked Logan!

More blanket time, he was just so happy! I think I took 100 pictures!

He was just so happy!

This was more talking...He gets so excited when we are talking to him! We love our little man. He is growing up so fast and is more fun everyday!
ENJOY! Kisses to Mimi, Popi, Nan and Papaw

1 comment:

brooke and chad coon said...

i totally think he looks like you!