Saturday, November 01, 2008

1st Halloween

So the pictures are in the backwards order of how they actually happened, but it would be too much work to move them all around so we are going in the backward order of our day of events!!

Mommy, Sleepy Logan and Aunt Caroline at her party! Mommy was a Cow Girl, Logan was a cow and Caroline was a scarecrow!!!

I just love this picture of Caroline holding my little cow!

At the Mangum's our little man was chatting everyone up!! I think he is thinking..."what me?"

I think this looks like a baby stand off...seeing who can get to the balls first! I love Logan but I think Mags is faster.

Maggie as a Lady Bug...

This is Mags from the back - how cute is she!

My little Loggie Bear!!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy and little cow Logan!!

The little munchkins sitting on the sidewalk hanging out together!

Maggie really wanted to take Logan's hat off!!

I think this looks like Maggie is Sleeping Beauty waiting to be kissed by Prince Charming!! I love it!

I just think they are so cute! Look at Logan's face..not so happy about the pictures.

Maggie wanted to see if Logan's foot tasted like her toes!

Mommy, Loggie Bear, Kimmi and Jack...We were so happy to see them! Jack was a monkey and Kimmi was a bananna!

Kloe, Gabbie, Logan and Kody...Anggie (the kids mom) watches Logan during the week for us! He really likes hanging out with the Carey's

So that was our Halloween! We had a very nice time.

No comments: