Friday, September 26, 2008

So many pictures

I just have so many pictures from our trip to you Utah and I have 2 more posts that I think should be seperated...so here are the other fun pictures from the first few days of our trip!! ENJOY!
We did some family pictures...this is the 4 generation picture. My Papa, Me, Logan and Mimi.

The Whole Family...what a good looking bunch we are!

Logan enjoyed the day...he loves his Popi

All the boys...Bob, Logan, Popi and Uncle Andrew.

Our little family!

Mimi and Logan the Cow...I am not sure he could be cuter!

Just more of Logan as a cow

Logan sleeping on Popi!

Sleeping on Mimi and Popi's bed...we were all off schedule so we had random sleeps all over the house.

Ok, I could not help myself, I love this one!!

2 comments:

The Bell Bunch said...

Logan looks adorable in the cow costume, his Mimi just loves to spoil him! I don't think that it can be helped though! :)

Peggy Call Aitken said...

It was so great to see the pictures of the parts of your visit that we missed. We loved being part of your special day at the temple. You are doing so fabulous at the marriage thing and the parenting thing. This auntie is very proud of you. Hugs!