Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One Year

I am just not sure even how to start this blog. On Monday Bob and I celebrated our first anniversary. So much has happened in just one year. I could not ask for a better partner in life. I am so grateful for the support that he is to me. I have had so much fun going through the adventures of our first year together. Here are a few of the things we have weathered and celebrated together.
  • Moved into our home
  • Survived a honeymoon pregnancy (all those who have gone through this understand)
  • Welcomed Logan into our family
  • 2 ten-hour car trips to Mississippi - one of them with Logan
  • 2 five-hour plane rides to Utah - one of them with Logan (to be blogged later)
  • The loss of a job

and

  • Preparing to enter the Temple

The best part of all of it was that we got to do it together!! I love you baby!!

Please enjoy our cake eating - well it's just the cake. Thanks to my mother it was not bad at all, for being in the freezer for a year! The key was freezing it before we vacuum sealed it, covered it in foil and then vacuum sealed it again!!


No comments: