Tuesday, September 30, 2008

the eternal struggle

As I am sure every working mother does, I am going through if it is worth working...I know that right now we need me to work, but I hate that I feel like I never see Logan. I like my job most of the time and I know that it was the right thing for our family to do. I find myself a little envious of those mothers that get to stay home with their babies everyday!

Either way Logan is growing and learning so much everyday. We can see more and more changes in him in the past few days. He is so much fun to watch. We love him.

So I got this mirror before he was born and thought well we might not ever use it, and now we use it alot!!! HE LOVES TO LOOK AT HIMSELF! It is awesome. He is totally enamored with himself.



He has been half rolling over and turning his head really far up to look at everything he possiibly can! He also loved laying on Mimi's bed watching the fan, and showing off for everyone! Like mother like son :) (that for you mom)

and totally on accident of course he was holding his own bottle...yes we are bad parents and in the middle of the night we turned on the light so that we could get this picture!! Everything we do is all in the name of a picture to put on the blog (thats for you Bob)

No comments: