Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hate...a word we don't use in our house!

So just for the record we dislike the word hate in our house. There are many words that we dislike in our house but I think I could say that hate is at the top of our list. We are not the kind of people who don't drink coke or never have a dirty house or even say "grown up" words, but we do think that how you talk about yourself and your family are some of the most important words you can use. SO with that said for just one moment I am going to violate our rule. I HATE HATE HATE my camera. I have been trying to get it to work for several days now. It will work for one picture and then as Logan smiles the button gets stuck or it starts to beep and gives me an error. So we have been using our phones for pictures which is wonderful, except for the fact that if there is any movement at all it is fuzzy. Tonight I am sitting on the couch and Logan and Bob are playing. It was so so cute. Bob was having Logan do like a Monkey, "OOOOO" and like and pig "oink oink". Logan was almost laughing, it was so fun. So I went to get the camera so I could get a good picture even if they moved a little. It would not even turn on. I HATE HATE HATE this camera. So if all was right in the world I would be uploading pictures of my son and my husband playing together but instead I am being forced to use the word that I dislike using. Moral of the story - always have a good camera.

On a positive note

  • the camera did wonderful things for 7 years...but I think it has seen its last day!
  • Tomorrow is FRIDAY!
  • 2 weeks from tomorrow we will be in Utah
  • 3 weeks from today, our little family will be sealed
  • Logan is asleep
  • We are mostly prepared if Ike desides to pay us a visit

AND

  • We have wonderful family and friends that are so supportive

We are just so blessed!

No comments: