Monday, September 01, 2008

Tummy time

My name is Emily and I have a problem - I am addicted to taking pictures of my baby! So seriously when I take a picture I don't take just 1 I take 17...so today we got some good ones!!
I just love his little face:)

He has been doing better on his little mat, he can hang out for about 5 min with out needing mom or dad coming over to talk to him...he loves talkng with us.

He is also enjoying tummy time a little more these days, what a happy little face.

Just more tummy time, he was just talking away this afternoon...

1 comment:

brooke and chad coon said...

I know what you mean about pictures. I could never take 1 or 2. It was always 30 or 40. I think I have over 2500 pictures of Addison now. It's gotten a little ridiculous. But when they're so cute, you really can't help it :)