Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TOO DARN CUTE!

As you all may remember, if you read my blog very often, I wrote a while back about taking too many pictures!!!! Well I am guilty again of not being able to stop taking pictures of my little man.

There is a story to all of this; as always, right?! Bob wanted to take a jump drive with some pictures on it to work to put on his new computer, so he could show everyone how big Logan is. I could not let him go with week old pictures. I grabbed the camera, thank you Aunt Caroline :o)
I think I took pictures for 20 min, and by the end I was laughing so hard I was affraid I was going to wet my pants (which has not happened since I was pregnant!)

Here are a few of our accomplishements over the past few days (I think that he is warming up to show off for everyone in Utah)

  • We talk ALOT...he is so funny when he does it too, it takes a lot of energy so he has to work up to it and that is fun to watch
  • We have found our tongue...and love it!
  • We have found our hand and love that

and tonight

  • We found our lip...that is easier then getting his hand to his mouth

As I was putting him to bed he was fussing, which has happened now both Monday and Tuesday I think it is him adjusting to the Carey's watching him in the day time now and not being home with mom or dad all day, but we are working through it. Either way, he was crying and sucking on his lip at the same time, it was so cute!

With that said, here are the pictures I captured

Logan was more interested in the logo on Daddy's shirt then looking at mommy!

Big Boy Smiles...

Then we got this funny face right before he told us a long story about his day. It was very energetic!

And then the following faces - I was truly dying!!!!!!!!!!

Talking and sucking...my baby is so talented :0)


This is my personal favorite...

And last but not least!!! I love this little boy!

UTAH COUNTDOWN...2 sleeps

2 comments:

Angela said...

These pictures are great. The one with him smiling really big completely reminds me of you. He has a lot of Bob's looks but he definitely has your eyes...especially when he smiles.

The Bell Bunch said...

The pictures are darling! The faces that he makes were cracking me up! He is a little bundle of personality already!