Thursday, November 06, 2008

5 Months Old

I worked from home today and was able to catch some fun pictures of Logan on his 5 month b-day! He is so funny. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aunt Carlee and Loggie Bear! We all love you both and can't imagine our lives without you!

This is his new kissie face/raspberry blowing face! It is awesome...

London Bridge is falling down, falling down...he is a scootcher these days.

This is just too cute! I love his little/big cheeks...

I think he is thinking, "What is my mommy doing? She just keeps taking pictures!"

Last, but not least, my FAVORITE picture of all time! I love his little face. He is such a sweet and happy baby. He was just chatting away! What a big boy he is becoming. These have been five of the most amazing months of our life and we can not imagine our life any different!

1 comment:

The Bell Bunch said...

I love that last picture too! I can't believe that he is already 5 months! What a little man!