Monday, November 03, 2008

Grab your tissues...you will need them!

I saw this on Oprah the other day. I have been meaning to post this and now I have time to do it so here it is! I love this video, it reminds us of what having a child means. It is a gift that Heavenly Father provides us to feel the greatest joy! We are so blessed to have Logan as a part of our life. He brings us the most amazing joy and happiness.

As a warning, I promise you...this video will make you cry. It is so very touching. The parents in this video are so kind and are so happy to have their little one!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qILw1iFzmIE

I love my baby bear and wonderful husband Bob!

I love my family and am so happy that we will be together forever!


This is the only picture that I have that is good of both Carlee and Logan - I wanted to post one of just them to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT CARLEE!! but this one of all of us will have to do! I love you and hope that you have a good day on Thursday, I know this is early but I was thinking about you and wanted to post :)
Logan says love you too!
We love you and hope you have an awesome 22nd birthday!

1 comment:

The Bell Bunch said...

What a good looking bunch! And you were right about the tissues! Thanks for the warning and for sharing the touching story!