Sunday, November 02, 2008

Weekend Pictures!

A few more pictures from this weekend...Bob's College Program friends got together for a little reunion. It was fun to meet them and have a little time for them all to think about the "Good Old Days"

Logan, Maggie and mommy playing with the fun balls! They are so much fun!! I got this picture from Miss Beth! Thanks for taking fun pictures!

This is Logan on the way home from the College Program get together! It was a party in his seat with Senor' Frog, Little Doggie and my Bubba.

He looks so big in this picture!

Logan and I have a little cold so he was awake all of last night! Hurray for being up all night! He was having a hard time with his stuffy nose so I held and slept with him in the recliner. We got up and got ready for church.
This is the point in the blog that I am going to vent...
I am not sure if others feel this way or have had this experience, but why is it that having a child makes people think that they have the right to tell you how to raise or take care of your baby. I find it highly offensive that people that I don't know, let alone have never spoken to assume that I need them to tell me what I need to do with Logan. It was not that she was sharing with me something that worked for her, she was basically telling me that I was not taking care of him and he was not developmentally where he should be. She told me all about what his drooling meant...are you kidding me. I might not have everything figured out and I may only have one but he is MY child and MY GREATEST responsibility so his welfare is the #1 thing on my list! There were 3 women today at church, none of which I have ever spoken to that told me what I was doing wrong! UGH, okay I am done - just a little frustrated! Okay headache is taking over...time for bed!

No comments: