Sunday, November 30, 2008

Who knew Darius Rucker (Hootie) went country!!

I saw on Thursday that Darius Rucker (Hootie from Hootie and the Blowfish) has gone country. I was amazed. Then this morning while getting ready for church I heard his new song called..."It won't be like this for long" I cried!! It is so lovely. Please find a way to listen to it. I hope that it speaks to you like it did to me!!!

So here is just a quick update of our last week or so!! Aunt Caroline took some pictures at Thanksgiving but I have not gotten them yet, once I do I will update again!!

He is really starting to love his little man chair! We got him a tray and we are found that it made him like his chair that much more!!

We walked around the corner the other day and this is what we saw...he did not turn his head to look at us, just is eyes! He is so goofy!

So we went and got our hair cut on Saturday morning, and took Logie Bear with us! As you can see he is happy as a clam, playing with Hombre (our little toy cow - we have a frog that we call Senior Frog) and his toes!!!

Then apparently I did something wrong because I started talking to him and this is what I got...this is the equivalent of the silent treatment!! (as I told my mother pay back is a b****)

Still, several minutes later still not "talking" to me! Love the attitude at 6 months!

Can you say GOOBER! This will be blackmail when he is 16!

We did a food drive for some families in our ward and we were the drop off point/organizers. I was so happy that we had so much food! It was an amazing reminder of what this time of year is really about. Bob and I got a chance to really think about all that we have and how wonderfully blessed we are. I remember as a young girl hearing that if you loose your self in the service of others you would forget your worries...if there is anything that I can say I am the most grateful for it is knowing that is true! I am so grateful that we have had a chance to serve those around us and that we have hopefully provided some joy to others this holiday season!

I am so grateful to have a mom and a dad that are always there for me, no matter what it is...even if it is my mother laughing (for a while) when I am on the phone with her and feeding Logan and he spits a mouth full of formula all over me! I know that I can count on them to bring me up when I am down and to help me see the light at the end of the tunnel!! I am so grateful for Logan, he is what makes my world go round! I can not wait to wake up everyday to see what new thing he will learn or figure out! What a miracle the little ones are! I am grateful for Bob, I know no matter what it is that we are faced with we are in it together and no matter how different we are we will find our "groove"! I love my family and my friends and can not imagine my life without them!

I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: