Thursday, October 16, 2008

Michael Buble'...WE LOVE YOU!

You may think this is a 12 year old girl's blog...but no; it is me. Bob and I both love Michael Buble', but we have a new found appreciation for the man!!

We went to his concert while I was pregnant with Logan and I listen to him all the time in the car. His song "Home" was the last song played at our wedding, so in a word we love...love...love him!


So, tonight while we were driving home, Logan LOST HIS MIND. As you all may know, when a little one looses their mind...you all lose your minds. So as we often do we turned on Michael...and like a magic miracle Logan just stopped crying.

So my science experiment is over...Logan loves Michael...will tolerate Mamma Mia...and dislikes pretty much anything else. So just enjoy the aftermath of the meltdown...and happy face from Mr Buble' (with a hint of a tear)
Happy Face Boy!!

GRUMPY FACE BOY! I just love this face...he is totally looking at himself.

ENJOY...Have a good night!

No comments: