Sunday, March 01, 2009

Dinner with Bianchi's

He have had 2 crazy fun weekends in a row...Last weekend we had a shower for a family in the ward and then had them and a few other families over for a BBQ. It was fun; all the kids played and the adults chatted. It was fun to get to know some families in the ward! Then last night we had dinner with the Bianchi's. We LOVE with they come over to our house. The little boys had so much fun watching the big boys play football. We got some good shots of everybody. I am so grateful that Anna and I have stayed friends and in turn the boys (Bob and Anthony) have become friends too!

Logan and Greyson just hanging out! Logan kept trying to figure out how to get off the blanket with out touching the grass!

All the boys after the football extravaganza - Greyson, Alexander, Vaughn, Anthony, Bob and Logan. I wish that I had Vaughn on video he and Bob talked smack all night..."You cheated - you caught the ball" - Bob said "only the King can say that" and Vaughn said "Well I am the Master - the Master of Disaster" Then we have this button that when you push it it says "Off With Their Heads" from Alice in Wonderland. It was so funny.

Greyson and Logan having their own football game!

He has such a funny face, the funny kind, the kind only a mother could love (my mother's grandfather used to say that - so my mom used to say it - so now I will say it)

Both boys were trying to escape - just not wanting to actually touch the grass!

Just playing in the kitchen - he loves when we tip over is basket and let him get out what ever he wants.

He is just a cruising boy these days!

He loves Bob's guitar! That is the number one thing we tell him not to touch, some day he will get it I am sure!

No comments: