Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun Weekend

Logan found a few new friends this weekend and we will introduce you to them!!! We bought him a ball at Target the other night and he was rolling it around on the kitchen floor on Saturday afternoon and then he found the sticker! Like the one from the place you buy it and he read it to us and talk to it, he is so funny!

Telling me what it says!

This was the look I kept getting, he is so full of personality it is kind of scary!

Wanting me to look at the sticker! Thank you Pier 1 for the 30 min of entertainment.

OUR TOOTH!!!!! It is kind of hard to see but I have circled it...hurray for a tooth!!!

This is our second friend for the weekend...it is called - Baby Sprinkler fun something or other. There are little star fish that you stack on a pole that fills with water when you have the hose on.

He had so much fun playing...it was a little windy so he got cold faster then he wanted to, so we were only out there for 20 min or so but it was the greatest thing to see him having so much fun!

There it is in all it's glory...I love it as much as he does. Aunt Carlee...who needs to go to the beach when you have this waiting for you???

My cool dude...what more can I say, his face says it all!

So much fun!

We went to the Junior Achievement Bowl a-thon with my team at Disney and Logan was our little cheerleader!

This is the gang!! It was really fun!

Logan in his Volunt"Ear" shirt...it was totally an Adult Small but we jimmy rigged it and he looked stellar!

No comments: