Monday, March 02, 2009

I LOVE STRAWBERRIES!!!

Tonight we took the opportunity to go to the Florida Strawberry Festival. I love strawberries and I thought that it might be fun for Logan to get out of the house and maybe see some fun animals!!

This was the front of the festivities!

This is what my fridge looked like when we got home - this is $60 worth of strawberries for $17 :)

So this is where we parked, I am not kidding. We pulled up and they waved us in with an orange flag...it was very redneck!

I just had to get another picture of where it was that we parked!!

He was so good the whole time we were there! Too cute! You cannot see it very well in this picture but his poor little lips were blue from the drool and the wind!

He and Bob were having fun making funny faces and just being wild men!

He was laughing at Bob when Bob would laugh, it was so cute. We stood in the road for a few minutes just laughing.

More laughing

He found his inner redneck - they had 2 huge John Deer Tractors on display...

Mommy and Logan looking at the tractor tire.

I look like a goober but this is the only one that Logan was looking at the camera - we were in the sheep, chicken and rabbit house. He was not sure what to do with the Bahhing sheep and the cock-a-doodle-do roosters.

This is where the Strawberry Queen sits...you cannot see it very well but it was totally a chair that looked like a strawberry.

YES - this is a pig race. We got to watch, they were cute little piggies.

This is a mini potbelly pig (my mom's favorite kind of pig) that was our first stop any time we went to the Hogle Zoo!

He was so excited about the pigs...I cannot find it to post, but there was a hot dog/corn dog stand right across from this pig race :(

This was extremely disturbing but perfect for me and Bob....chocolate for me and bacon for Bob...I thought it was a joke. Oh, it is not a joke.

He was getting excited about seeing all the fun stuff - and crazies

This is his new face - he starts to breath hard out of his nose and scrunch it up...he is to funny! Please note he is not holding the pants with his hands - just his teeth (well gums)

We went to the park too this weekend and put the little man in the swing...much to my disappointment he was not super happy about it - he was not sad just indifferent!

More swinging

These are backwards so this is what it ended up being but I went in to get him first thing in the morning and his blanket was over his head - and as you can see bare legs...he had kicked open the buttons on the bottom of his PJ's...

Step 2

This is what I found - just talking away!

Bob took this while they were waiting for me to finish up with Youth Choir (I am the Primary Chorister and in charge of all the music in the ward and leading the Youth Choir - fun but a little crazy)

He has found the stairs - and so proud of himself. He can get up 2 steps without any help!

We were at Target the other night and I thought that the hat I found was just a St. Patrick's Day hat - little did I know it had a handle on it!! It was totally a beer glass hat! Then I found a sword that I just had to give him - this has taught us that mommy should not go into the $1 section!

More of the magic sword!

He is getting so big, he can pull himself up any were and loves to look out the windows (and play with the blinds)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

HE IS GETTING SO BIG. I can't believe it. What a cutie! My kids love looking at the dirty animals too. Are you guys coming home for the summer? I hope we can get together again. xoxo