Thursday, March 05, 2009

Just another Thursday night at our house!

Our friends in the ward had a little boy last night and we went to visit them tonight and took them dinner. I am so impressed with Mary (the mom) she had Zachary at 4:30 am and was home by 11:30 am. He is so sweet and it is hard to believe that Logan used to be that little!

To cute! Not even 24 hrs old!

Now on to my little man!!! He was in HOG HEAVEN in the little car cart. He is a little small but he was so happy that he got both steering wheels! HE IS ALL BOY!!! And so stinking cute.

I think it looks like he is saying "Come on ladies, come for a ride in my love machine" - for those of you who have not seen it, it is from Batman Forever. Robin, played by Chris O'Donnell says it when he takes the Batmobile out for a spin!

He totally is using a sippy cup...and big news in our house...WE HAVE A TOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!! Well we are at least able to feel it cutting through! It has been a long road but we are on our way now! As soon as I can get a picture I will post it!

No comments: