Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Beach Birthday Bash!!

For my birthday we decided to head north for a day of fun with the Pitre's. We had a nice afternoon that ended at the beach. We were sure that Logan was going to want nothing to do with the beach, however it was the total opposite. He LOVED it. It was a great birthday and I have added a whole ton of pictures!!! There are some days that I don't like living in Florida, but today was not one of those days.

I LOVE this picture, how cute are my boys. What a birthday present.

My little family at the beach, I was trying so hard not to actually touch Logan, he was all slimy and sandy!!

I love this one, with Grace running away!

He was so fun to watch in the sand and ocean. Just hanging out.

Just another view of the new found love of sand.

I could not pry him away.

He just sat and let the waves hit him, he would laugh crawl away and then turn and let the waves hit him again. It was so fun to watch him be so excited about the ocean.

Logan and Bob looking at shells.

He just took off in the direction of the ocean every chance he got.

He is just too cute.

I love him so much and am so glad that he loves the beach, other then the after math of the sand I love the beach too!!

I love this one of Grace, it is her super model pose!!

She wanted the toys out of my bag...she was not a fan of the ocean today!

Logan was pointing at Mama...I love that he does that!!

Mama and Logan.

Just getting his feet wet, as you could see he ended up with out his shorts...but I did have my child fully dressed this morning.

How is it that I could not love living in Florida on a day like today!!!!! I LOVE THE BEACH!

After a day of fun Logan was passed out!!!!

Logan and Gracie doing beeps while the grown ups had ice cream.

Bob is helping Zach pump up, he actually just was sitting like that while Bob was holding it. It was so funny.

I could not be more blessed to have such a happy little boy!!! I love him so much!!

Logan pointing at Gracie's nose. He is getting good at that...we are working on eyes now.

We ate at a little place called, The Bubble Room. It was a fun little place. Logan was exploring the room we had all to ourselves.

Last but not least, I asked Bob to help me carry some stuff down stairs and this is what I came down to find...Logan wanted to help mommy with work this weekend!

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes. I am so grateful to have a wonderful family and friends! Most of all I am grateful to my mother today, not only for having me but also dealing with me. I am learning first hand what kind of handful I was!! :)
Also, for making birthday's special my whole life. I am so happy that I get to share all of the wonderful memories with my family. I love you!!
Thank you to Bob for knowing how important birthdays are to me and loving me enough to make my birthday special! I love you so much and so grateful that I get to spend eternity with you!!

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Emily, what great pictures. Glad you had a great birthday. Nothing better than being with your hubby and kids. How old is Logan now? I have been using a program with my girls since they were 11 months to help them learn. It is called "Your Baby Can Read". I highly recommend it! The girls recognize so many words and have started talking much earlier, I think because of this program. We communicate so much better and eliminate some frustration because their receptive vocabulary is growing so quickly. They have begun to recognize some words on the screen before they are said too. I know in the next few months they will be reading many words. The earlier you start the better. Check out www.yourbabycanread.tv It is a little pricey, but well worth every dollar. I asked Grandma to get it for them and she did. :)