Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Count Down!

We are in official count down mode...for Logan's first birthday and Mimi and Fun Aunt Carlee's visit! I am having a harder time getting used to the idea of my baby turning 1 then I thought I would. I am so excited for all of the fun things he is going to learn but it does not change that he is getting so big!! So here are a few pictures of our adventures of the last few days...


Climbing!!! Anyone who has kidlets knows that you only need to say that 1 word and it explains it all!

SO BIG!

HAM, GOOBER...pick a word that you think best fits this crazy face!

A man of many faces!

INSANE!

He loves pillow fighting with Bob, so once Bob starts Logan starts wrestling with the pillows, it is to funny!

Water bottle and pillow wrestling!

1 comment:

Carlee Warner said...

Dear Emily - Please feed your child. He is looking slim...