Monday, May 11, 2009

A few random pictures to catch up

We went to our favorite place for Cinco de Mayo...Logan loves Mexican food just like Bob and I!!

He was too cute, talking to everyone and eating his cheese quesadilla.

Daddy and Logan!! Fun Aunt Carlee said that it looked like Logan was going to kick his fist back and pop Bob in the noes.

Mommy and Logan.

Logan was so tired of me taking picture!! Poor baby!

This is a sign by the mailbox in our neighborhood...at first we thought it was a sign for not leaving your dogs poop...but we now think it might be a birthday cake. Either way, it is saying no birthday parties or no flaming poop!!

Mommy and Logan watching tv in the morning!

My little starfish baby.

Gracie and Logan playing in the pools...it is our fancy $7 pool!

They are so cute!
I would be so ungrateful if I did not say how blessed I am. As always I have seen the Lords hand in my life guiding the path for our family. Today I found out that my role on my team at work is safe. Thank you to everyone for your support, love and prayers...we are so thankful!!!

No comments: