Sunday, May 24, 2009

Photo Overload

I have been told that "THE PEOPLE" need more pictures of the little man! So here are some fun pictures.

This is a funky pictures and kind of fuzzy - but his face is out of control.

He was saying "Yeah" and I was saying "for Logan". It lasted for like 10 min.

We watched Tarzan! Logan loved it and kept dancing!!!

He has such a beautiful face!

SO BIG!

He looks like a Who from Whoville!

This is funny - I had to take my shoes and socks off and then had to roll up my pants to get to my car!!!

Logan, Bob and Maggie!

Bob trying to get the babies to look at me!

Flying babies!

So big - shopping!

So happy!

Seriously so beautiful!

Gracie and Logan in the wonderful 7$ Walmart pool!!!! Best thing we have purchased in a while!
Carlee and Mimi - this will have to do!!! LOVE YOU!

No comments: