Wednesday, June 02, 2010

FUN

These are in a bit of a backward order...but here goes. Logan and I met up with the Larsen's at Hollywood Studio's and Bob met us in the afternoon. We are ramping up for Logan's birthday. I clearly know that I am much more excited then he is...but I just can't help it!

Logan took a little nap while we were at the Studio's

Logan loved Woody...he was not sure about Buzz, he gave him a pound but that was as close as he would get.

Waiting in line to see Buzz and Woody.

What a cute little face my man has!

I love this picture of the boys...they were so excited to see Buzz and Woody.

The whole gang with McQueen and Mater...Logan LOVES them!! He was so sad when we left them. I told him they needed to take a nap and he cried and cried telling me to wake them up! He is so smart!!

You can't tell, but he is saying "Vroom, Vroom"

Storm Troopers...so cool!!!

Logan loved them...he could not quite understand why they would not wave back when he waved at them...we got to see a few of them right up close and he kept saying "Hi trooper" Hi trooper" so cute!

Logan and I went to the book store the other day and he wanted a cookie...I had just picked him up from school, so we got a cookie and he was so happy. I love when he is so happy!!!

How COOL is this dude!!! He wanted to be like daddy.

Maggie and Logan walking outside!!! They are so cute!

Such good friends!!

Bobby was not super happy about this picture, but you have to admit they are super cute!!!

They played so well together, I love seeing both of them so happy!!! What sweet babies we have!
I have a ton of birthday pictures already, but I want to do a fun post just about my baby bear turning 2. I am so blessed it is hard to put into words...love my boys!!!

No comments: