Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy and Sad...

So as you can see I have changed my background on the blog, I was in need of a change and I think this one is easier to read. Not much has happened in our house over the past few days. I do realize that if I went a few more days in between posts that I would have more to write but I just really like doing it! It is my version of scrapbooking and with all of our family and many friends in other states this is the best way for them to keep up with our ever growing little man. We went to Bobby and Beth's on Saturday for lunch and some much needed "hanging out" with adults. The babies had a very nice time and so did the grown ups. I forgot the camera, for the first time since Logan was born I think, so those pictures will follow when I get them from Beth. We got some good ones. We are debating what we will be doing tomorrow, it is Labor Day and I don't have to go to work so we wanted to do something fun. We had talked about going to the beach, but given that there is a hurricane in the Gulf and on the East Coast we figure that might not be our best idea!! However, we would probably have the run of the beach! Some random pictures from the last few days...we go from happy to sad to happy again with in seconds these days so right or wrong I took pictures of the meltdowns today!! ENJOY!


SAD LOGAN :(

2 minutes later, just hanging out (outfit #2)

This is for Mimi...thanks mom for all of the cute clothes. I love getting him dressed in the morning because he has so many fun outfits. Please note that this is outfit #3 for today.

Our new church outfit (#1) and not super happy that dad is taking his pcture again...I wonder if he is thinking in his little head "what is wrong with these people"

Just love this picture...

Mommy and Logan, I came home for lunch on Friday (bad idea I did not want to go back to work so I made Bob take this picture so I could make it my desktop picture)

He was trying to tell his parents that he was tired at the Mangum's...they did not believe him, until we gave him a bottle and this fantastic face presented itself...I love him!

No comments: