Thursday, August 28, 2008

6 months??

We have officially moved on to 6 month outfits... :( Bob and I were so sad to put some of the little 0-3 month outfits. So here are some pictures of our new outfits. We had the enrichment night activity at our house tonight so for the first time in 2 months, 3 weeks and 1 day I did not get to put Logan to bed. I was very sad, I love our bedtime ritual...we get in jammies, we give daddy a kiss, we get all snuggled, we have a bottle and we sing all of our favorite songs.
  • Danny Boy
  • Families Can Be Together Forever
  • I am a Child of God
  • You are my Sunshine
  • A Child's Prayer
  • I'm Trying to be Like Jesus

SO here are some pictures of our sweet boy!

Look at that face!

Sitting up like a big boy! I love this dino shirt.

I LOVE THE CRABS...
He was all smiles with daddy tonight.

1 comment:

The Bell Bunch said...

I enjoyed the fashion show! I can't wait to meet him in person!